This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Bus Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Bus Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Booking, Sales, Bus, Operators etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Bus Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Bus Booking System are Bus, Booking, Customer, Sales, Ticket Booking and Operators.
Bus Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Bus Entity : Attributes of Bus are bus_id, bus_name, bus_number, bus_seat_number, bus_ticket, bus_type, bus_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_ticket sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Ticket Booking Entity : Attributes of Ticket Booking are ticket booking_id, ticket booking_type, ticket booking_Date, ticket booking_description
- Operators Entity : Attributes of Operators are operator_id, operator_name, operator_mobile, operator_email, operator_username, operator_password, operator_address
Description of Bus Booking System Database :
- The details of Bus is store into the Bus tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Operators, Customer, Ticket Booking, Booking, Bus) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Ticket Booking has binded with Bus, Booking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Ticket Booking, Sales, Operators, Bus
- All the entities Bus, Ticket Booking, Customer, Operators are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Bus Booking System tables for fast query execution.