This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Canteen Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Canteen Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, Orders, Canteen, Food etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Canteen Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Canteen Management System are Canteen, Sales, Products, Orders, Items and Food.
Canteen Management System entities and their attributes :
- Canteen Entity : Attributes of Canteen are canteen_id, canteen_employee_id, canteen_name, canteen_type, canteen_bill, canteen_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Orders Entity : Attributes of Orders are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Items Entity : Attributes of Items are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- Food Entity : Attributes of Food are food_id, food_customer_id, food_order, food_category, food_price, food_name, food_type, food_description
Description of Canteen Management System Database :
- The details of Canteen is store into the Canteen tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Food, Products, Items, Sales, Canteen) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Products, Items has binded with Canteen, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Items, Orders, Food, Canteen
- All the entities Canteen, Items, Products, Food are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Canteen Management System tables for fast query execution.