This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Reseller Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Reseller Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Order, Company, Reseller, Company Type etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Reseller Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Reseller Management System are Reseller, Order, Customer, Company, Sold License and Company Type.
Reseller Management System entities and their attributes :
- Reseller Entity : Attributes of Reseller are reseller_id, reseller_licence_id, reseller_name, reseller_type, reseller_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Sold License Entity : Attributes of Sold License are license_id, license_name, license_type, license_description
- Company Type Entity : Attributes of Company Type are company_type_id, company_type_name, company_type_description
Description of Reseller Management System Database :
- The details of Reseller is store into the Reseller tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Company Type, Customer, Sold License, Order, Reseller) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Sold License has binded with Reseller, Order entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sold License, Company, Company Type, Reseller
- All the entities Reseller, Sold License, Customer, Company Type are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Reseller Management System tables for fast query execution.