This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Photo Gallery Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Photo Gallery shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Images, Category, Media, Uploads etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Photo Gallery functionalities. The main entities of the Photo Gallery are Media, Images, Wallpapers, Category, Login and Uploads.
Photo Gallery entities and their attributes :
- Media Entity : Attributes of Media are media_id, media_name, media_type, media_description
- Images Entity : Attributes of Images are image_id, image_name, image_type, image_description
- Wallpapers Entity : Attributes of Wallpapers are wallpaper_id, wallpaper_image_id, wallpaper_name, wallpaper_type, wallpaper_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Uploads Entity : Attributes of Uploads are upload_id, upload_image_id, upload_name, upload_type, upload_description
Description of Photo Gallery Database :
- The details of Media is store into the Media tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Uploads, Wallpapers, Login, Images, Media) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Wallpapers, Login has binded with Media, Images entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Login, Category, Uploads, Media
- All the entities Media, Login, Wallpapers, Uploads are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Photo Gallery tables for fast query execution.