This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Shopping System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Shopping System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Shopping Cart, Payment, Shopping, Delivery etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Shopping System functionalities. The main entities of the Shopping System are Shopping, Shopping Cart, Order, Payment, Product and Delivery.
Shopping System entities and their attributes :
- Shopping Entity : Attributes of Shopping are shopping_id, shopping_name, shopping_type, shopping_dscription
- Shopping Cart Entity : Attributes of Shopping Cart are shopping_cart_id, shopping_cart_name, shopping_cart_type, shopping_cart_dscription
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
Description of Shopping System Database :
- The details of Shopping is store into the Shopping tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Delivery, Order, Product, Shopping Cart, Shopping) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Order, Product has binded with Shopping, Shopping Cart entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Product, Payment, Delivery, Shopping
- All the entities Shopping, Product, Order, Delivery are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Shopping System tables for fast query execution.