This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Wedding Planner Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Wedding Planner Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Planner, Booking, Wedding, Package etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Wedding Planner Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Wedding Planner Management System are Wedding, Planner, Venue, Booking, Blog and Package.
Wedding Planner Management System entities and their attributes :
- Wedding Entity : Attributes of Wedding are wedding_id, wedding_name, wedding_type, wedding_description
- Planner Entity : Attributes of Planner are planner_id, planner_name, planner_mobile, planner_email, planner_username, planner_password, planner_address
- Venue Entity : Attributes of Venue are venue_id, venue_name, venue_type, venue_description, venue_address
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_venue_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Blog Entity : Attributes of Blog are blog_id, blog_user_id blog_title, blog_type, blog_content, blog_description
- Package Entity : Attributes of Package are package_id, package_planner_id, package_name, package_amount, package_total, package_type, package_description
Description of Wedding Planner Management System Database :
- The details of Wedding is store into the Wedding tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Package, Venue, Blog, Planner, Wedding) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Venue, Blog has binded with Wedding, Planner entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Blog, Booking, Package, Wedding
- All the entities Wedding, Blog, Venue, Package are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Wedding Planner Management System tables for fast query execution.