This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Railway Reservation System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Railway Reservation System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Ticket, Customer, Train, Train Route etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Railway Reservation System functionalities. The main entities of the Railway Reservation System are Train, Ticket, Booking, Customer, Payment and Train Route.
Railway Reservation System entities and their attributes :
- Train Entity : Attributes of Train are train_id, train_name, train_number, train_seat_number, train_ticket, train_type, train_description
- Ticket Entity : Attributes of Ticket are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Train Route Entity : Attributes of Train Route are train_route_id, train_route_name, train_route_type, train_route_description
Description of Railway Reservation System Database :
- The details of Train is store into the Train tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Train Route, Booking, Payment, Ticket, Train) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Booking, Payment has binded with Train, Ticket entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Customer, Train Route, Train
- All the entities Train, Payment, Booking, Train Route are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Railway Reservation System tables for fast query execution.