This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Hotel Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Hotel Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Rooms, Payments, Hotel, Customers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Hotel Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Hotel Management System are Hotel, Rooms, Services, Payments, Booking and Customers.
Hotel Management System entities and their attributes :
- Hotel Entity : Attributes of Hotel are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
- Rooms Entity : Attributes of Rooms are room_id, room_hotel_id, room_number, room_category, room_type, room_description
- Services Entity : Attributes of Services are service_id, service_hotel_id, service_name, service_type, service_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Hotel Management System Database :
- The details of Hotel is store into the Hotel tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Customers, Services, Booking, Rooms, Hotel) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Services, Booking has binded with Hotel, Rooms entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking, Payments, Customers, Hotel
- All the entities Hotel, Booking, Services, Customers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Hotel Management System tables for fast query execution.