This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of School Automation System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of School Automation System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Cources, Schools, Teachers, Classes etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of School Automation System functionalities. The main entities of the School Automation System are Teachers, Cources, Registrations, Schools, Students and Classes.
School Automation System entities and their attributes :
- Teachers Entity : Attributes of Teachers are teacher_id, teacher_college_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
- Cources Entity : Attributes of Cources are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Registrations Entity : Attributes of Registrations are registration_id, registration_student_id, registration_course_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Schools Entity : Attributes of Schools are school_id, school_name, school_type, school_description
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Classes Entity : Attributes of Classes are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
Description of School Automation System Database :
- The details of Teachers is store into the Teachers tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Classes, Registrations, Students, Cources, Teachers) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Registrations, Students has binded with Teachers, Cources entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Students, Schools, Classes, Teachers
- All the entities Teachers, Students, Registrations, Classes are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of School Automation System tables for fast query execution.