This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Voting Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Voting Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Citizen, Votinng Center, Vote, Candidate etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Voting Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Voting Management System are Vote, Citizen, Voter List, Votinng Center, Voting Machine and Candidate.
Voting Management System entities and their attributes :
- Vote Entity : Attributes of Vote are vote_id, vote_name, vote_type, vote_description
- Citizen Entity : Attributes of Citizen are citizen_id, citizen_name, citizen_mobile, citizen_email, citizen_username, citizen_password, citizen_address
- Voter List Entity : Attributes of Voter List are voter_list_id, voter_list_name, voter_list_type, voter_list_description
- Votinng Center Entity : Attributes of Votinng Center are voting_center_id, voting_center_name, voting_center_type, voting_center_description, voting_center_address
- Voting Machine Entity : Attributes of Voting Machine are voting_machine_id, voting_machine_name, voting_machine_type, voting_machine_description
- Candidate Entity : Attributes of Candidate are candidate_id, candidate_name, candidate_mobile, candidate_email, candidate_username, candidate_password, candidate_address
Description of Voting Management System Database :
- The details of Vote is store into the Vote tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Candidate, Voter List, Voting Machine, Citizen, Vote) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Voter List, Voting Machine has binded with Vote, Citizen entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Voting Machine, Votinng Center, Candidate, Vote
- All the entities Vote, Voting Machine, Voter List, Candidate are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Voting Management System tables for fast query execution.