This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Online Travel Portal System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Online Travel Portal System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Registrations Customer, Bookings, Users, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Online Travel Portal System functionalities. The main entities of the Online Travel Portal System are Users, Registrations Customer, Cabs, Bookings, Charges and Payments.
Online Travel Portal System entities and their attributes :
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Registrations Customer Entity : Attributes of Registrations Customer are registration_id, registration_user_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Cabs Entity : Attributes of Cabs are cab_id, cab_name, cab_type, cab_description
- Bookings Entity : Attributes of Bookings are booking_id, booking_hotel_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Charges Entity : Attributes of Charges are charge_id, charge_service_id, charge_amount, charge_total, charge_type, charge_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Online Travel Portal System Database :
- The details of Users is store into the Users tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payments, Cabs, Charges, Registrations Customer, Users) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Cabs, Charges has binded with Users, Registrations Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Charges, Bookings, Payments, Users
- All the entities Users, Charges, Cabs, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Online Travel Portal System tables for fast query execution.