This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Laboratory Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Laboratory Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Lab, Update, Student, Point etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Laboratory Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Laboratory Management System are Student, Lab, Report, Update, Complete Information and Point.
Laboratory Management System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Lab Entity : Attributes of Lab are lab_id, lab_name, lab_type, lab_description
- Report Entity : Attributes of Report are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Update Entity : Attributes of Update are update_id, update_name, update_type, update_description
- Complete Information Entity : Attributes of Complete Information are information_id, information_name, information_type, information_description
- Point Entity : Attributes of Point are point_id, point_title, point_type, point_description
Description of Laboratory Management System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Point, Report, Complete Information, Lab, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Report, Complete Information has binded with Student, Lab entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Complete Information, Update, Point, Student
- All the entities Student, Complete Information, Report, Point are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Laboratory Management System tables for fast query execution.