This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Laboratory Inventory System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Laboratory Inventory System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Annotate Items, Maintenance, Items, Record Information etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Laboratory Inventory System functionalities. The main entities of the Laboratory Inventory System are Items, Annotate Items, Calculate Inventory Valuation, Maintenance, Track Items and Record Information.
Laboratory Inventory System entities and their attributes :
- Items Entity : Attributes of Items are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- Annotate Items Entity : Attributes of Annotate Items are annonate_item_id, annonate_item_title, annonate_item_type, annonate_item_description
- Calculate Inventory Valuation Entity : Attributes of Calculate Inventory Valuation are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Maintenance Entity : Attributes of Maintenance are maintenance_id, maintenance_type, maintenance_date, maintenance_description, maintenance_number
- Track Items Entity : Attributes of Track Items are track_id, track_bug_id, track_date, track_place track_type, track_description
- Record Information Entity : Attributes of Record Information are record_id, record_title, record_type, record_description
Description of Laboratory Inventory System Database :
- The details of Items is store into the Items tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Record Information, Calculate Inventory Valuation, Track Items, Annotate Items, Items) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Calculate Inventory Valuation, Track Items has binded with Items, Annotate Items entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Track Items, Maintenance, Record Information, Items
- All the entities Items, Track Items, Calculate Inventory Valuation, Record Information are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Laboratory Inventory System tables for fast query execution.