This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Multiple Choice Quiz System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Multiple Choice Quiz System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Examinations, Courses, Students, Results etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Multiple Choice Quiz System functionalities. The main entities of the Multiple Choice Quiz System are Students, Examinations, Marks, Courses, Papers and Results.
Multiple Choice Quiz System entities and their attributes :
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Examinations Entity : Attributes of Examinations are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Marks Entity : Attributes of Marks are mark_id, mark_student_id, mark_exam_id, mark_result, mark_number, mark_type, mark_description
- Courses Entity : Attributes of Courses are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Papers Entity : Attributes of Papers are paper_id, paper_exam_id, paper_subject, paper_time paper_name, paper_type, paper_description
- Results Entity : Attributes of Results are result_id, result_student_id, result_date, result_type, result_description
Description of Multiple Choice Quiz System Database :
- The details of Students is store into the Students tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Results, Marks, Papers, Examinations, Students) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Marks, Papers has binded with Students, Examinations entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Papers, Courses, Results, Students
- All the entities Students, Papers, Marks, Results are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Multiple Choice Quiz System tables for fast query execution.