This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Computer Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Computer Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Laptops, Customers, Computer, Repairs etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Computer Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Computer Shop Management System are Computer, Laptops, Parts, Customers, Warranty and Repairs.
Computer Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Computer Entity : Attributes of Computer are computer_id, computer_customer_id, computer_price, computer_company computer_type, computer_description
- Laptops Entity : Attributes of Laptops are laptop_id, laptop_customer_id, laptop_price, laptop_company laptop_type, laptop_description
- Parts Entity : Attributes of Parts are part_id, part_computer_id, part_name, part_type, part_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Warranty Entity : Attributes of Warranty are warranty_id, warranty_computer_id, warranty_type, warranty_description
- Repairs Entity : Attributes of Repairs are repair_id, repair_customer_id, repair_computer_id, repai_bill, repair_type, repair_description
Description of Computer Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Computer is store into the Computer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Repairs, Parts, Warranty, Laptops, Computer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Parts, Warranty has binded with Computer, Laptops entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Warranty, Customers, Repairs, Computer
- All the entities Computer, Warranty, Parts, Repairs are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Computer Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.