This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Car Parking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Car Parking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Parking, Parking Space, Car, Car Owner etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Car Parking System functionalities. The main entities of the Car Parking System are Car, Parking, Parking Slots, Parking Space, Parking Fees and Car Owner.
Car Parking System entities and their attributes :
- Car Entity : Attributes of Car are car_id, car_owner_id, car_number, car_company car_type, car_description
- Parking Entity : Attributes of Parking are parking_id, parking_car_id, parking_fees, parking_type, parking_description
- Parking Slots Entity : Attributes of Parking Slots are parking_slot_id, parking_slot_car_id, parking_slot_type, parking_slot_description
- Parking Space Entity : Attributes of Parking Space are parking_space_id, parking_space_car_id, parking_space_type, parking_space_description
- Parking Fees Entity : Attributes of Parking Fees are parking_fees_id, parking_fees_amount, parking_fees_type, parking_fees_description
- Car Owner Entity : Attributes of Car Owner are car owner_id, car owner_name, car owner_mobile, car owner_email, car owner_username, car owner_password, car owner_address
Description of Car Parking System Database :
- The details of Car is store into the Car tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Car Owner, Parking Slots, Parking Fees, Parking, Car) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Parking Slots, Parking Fees has binded with Car, Parking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Parking Fees, Parking Space, Car Owner, Car
- All the entities Car, Parking Fees, Parking Slots, Car Owner are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Car Parking System tables for fast query execution.