This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Activity Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Activity Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Users, Timeslots, Activity, Particiapants etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Activity Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Activity Management System are Activity, Users, Activity Type, Timeslots, Attandance and Particiapants.
Activity Management System entities and their attributes :
- Activity Entity : Attributes of Activity are activity_id, activity_title, activity_type, activity_date, activity_description
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Activity Type Entity : Attributes of Activity Type are ac_id, ac_title, ac_description
- Timeslots Entity : Attributes of Timeslots are time_slot_id, time_slot_name, time_slot_duration, time_slot_type, time_slot_description
- Attandance Entity : Attributes of Attandance are attandance_id, attandance_user_id, attandance_date, attandance_descriptioa
- Particiapants Entity : Attributes of Particiapants are particiapants_id, particiapants_name, particiapants_mobile, particiapants_email, particiapants_username, paticipants_password, participants_address
Description of Activity Management System Database :
- The details of Activity is store into the Activity tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Particiapants, Activity Type, Attandance, Users, Activity) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Activity Type, Attandance has binded with Activity, Users entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Attandance, Timeslots, Particiapants, Activity
- All the entities Activity, Attandance, Activity Type, Particiapants are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Activity Management System tables for fast query execution.