This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Placement Office Automation Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Placement Office Automation shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Users, Resumes, Placements, Registration etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Placement Office Automation functionalities. The main entities of the Placement Office Automation are Placements, Users, Company, Resumes, Skills and Registration.
Placement Office Automation entities and their attributes :
- Placements Entity : Attributes of Placements are placement_id, placement_college_id, placement_student_id, placement_qualification, placement_type, placement_description
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Resumes Entity : Attributes of Resumes are resume_id, resume_user_id, resume_name, resume_type, resume_description
- Skills Entity : Attributes of Skills are skill_id, skill_user_id, skill_name, skill_type, skill_description
- Registration Entity : Attributes of Registration are registration_id, registration_user_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
Description of Placement Office Automation Database :
- The details of Placements is store into the Placements tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Registration, Company, Skills, Users, Placements) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Company, Skills has binded with Placements, Users entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Skills, Resumes, Registration, Placements
- All the entities Placements, Skills, Company, Registration are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Placement Office Automation tables for fast query execution.