This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Payment Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Payment Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Bill, Account, Payment, Location etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Payment Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Payment Management System are Payment, Bill, Receipt, Account, Branch and Location.
Payment Management System entities and their attributes :
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Receipt Entity : Attributes of Receipt are receipt_type, receipt_date, receipt_description, receipt_maintenance bill_number
- Account Entity : Attributes of Account are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
- Branch Entity : Attributes of Branch are branch_id, branch_name, branch_type, branch_city, branch_address
- Location Entity : Attributes of Location are location_id, location_branch_id, location_name, location_type, location_description
Description of Payment Management System Database :
- The details of Payment is store into the Payment tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Location, Receipt, Branch, Bill, Payment) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Receipt, Branch has binded with Payment, Bill entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Branch, Account, Location, Payment
- All the entities Payment, Branch, Receipt, Location are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Payment Management System tables for fast query execution.