This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Traffic Controller System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Traffic Controller System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Routes, Traffic Polices, Traffic, Traffic Light etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Traffic Controller System functionalities. The main entities of the Traffic Controller System are Traffic, Routes, Length, Traffic Polices, Divertions and Traffic Light.
Traffic Controller System entities and their attributes :
- Traffic Entity : Attributes of Traffic are traffic_id, traffic_name, traffic_type, traffic_description
- Routes Entity : Attributes of Routes are route_id, route_name, route_type, route_description
- Length Entity : Attributes of Length are length_id, length_name, length_type, length_description
- Traffic Polices Entity : Attributes of Traffic Polices are traffic_police_id, traffic_police_college_id, traffic_police_name, traffic_police_mobile, traffic_police_email, traffic_police_username, traffic_police_password, traffic_police_address
- Divertions Entity : Attributes of Divertions are divertion_id, divertion_name, divertion_type, divertion_description
- Traffic Light Entity : Attributes of Traffic Light are traffic_light_id, traffic_light_name, traffic_light_type, traffic_light_description
Description of Traffic Controller System Database :
- The details of Traffic is store into the Traffic tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Traffic Light, Length, Divertions, Routes, Traffic) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Length, Divertions has binded with Traffic, Routes entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Divertions, Traffic Polices, Traffic Light, Traffic
- All the entities Traffic, Divertions, Length, Traffic Light are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Traffic Controller System tables for fast query execution.