This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Computerized Accounts Reporting System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Computerized Accounts Reporting System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Ledgers, Login, Accounts, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Computerized Accounts Reporting System functionalities. The main entities of the Computerized Accounts Reporting System are Accounts, Ledgers, Customers, Login, Expenses and Inventory.
Computerized Accounts Reporting System entities and their attributes :
- Accounts Entity : Attributes of Accounts are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
- Ledgers Entity : Attributes of Ledgers are ledgers_id, ledgers_name, ledgers_type, ledgers_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Expenses Entity : Attributes of Expenses are expences_id, expences_customer id, expences_type_id, expences_amount,
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Computerized Accounts Reporting System Database :
- The details of Accounts is store into the Accounts tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Inventory, Customers, Expenses, Ledgers, Accounts) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers, Expenses has binded with Accounts, Ledgers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Expenses, Login, Inventory, Accounts
- All the entities Accounts, Expenses, Customers, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Computerized Accounts Reporting System tables for fast query execution.