This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Library Application System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Library Application System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Book, Address, Student, Supplier etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Library Application System functionalities. The main entities of the Library Application System are Student, Book, Publisher, Address, Expiry and Supplier.
Library Application System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Book Entity : Attributes of Book are book_id, book_student_id, book_name, book_author, book_publication_date, book_type, book_price, book_description
- Publisher Entity : Attributes of Publisher are publisher_id, publisher_name, publisher_mobile, publisher_email, publisher_username, publisher_password, publisher_address
- Address Entity : Attributes of Address are address_id, address_student_id, address_place, address_type, address_description
- Expiry Entity : Attributes of Expiry are expiry_id, expiry_book_id, expiry_name, expiry_date, expiry_type, expiry_description
- Supplier Entity : Attributes of Supplier are supplier_id, supplier_name, supplier_mobile, supplier_email, supplier_username, supplier_password, supplier_address
Description of Library Application System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Supplier, Publisher, Expiry, Book, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Publisher, Expiry has binded with Student, Book entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Expiry, Address, Supplier, Student
- All the entities Student, Expiry, Publisher, Supplier are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Library Application System tables for fast query execution.