This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Mobile Shop Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Mobile Shop Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customers, Sells, Mobile, Stock etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Mobile Shop Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Mobile Shop Management System are Mobile, Customers, Brands, Sells, Payment and Stock.
Mobile Shop Management System entities and their attributes :
- Mobile Entity : Attributes of Mobile are mobile_id, mobile_company_id, mobile_model_id, mobile_name, mobile_type, mobile_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Brands Entity : Attributes of Brands are brand_id, brand_name, brand_company, brand_type, brand_description
- Sells Entity : Attributes of Sells are sell_id, sell_name, sell_type, sell_sercription
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
Description of Mobile Shop Management System Database :
- The details of Mobile is store into the Mobile tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Stock, Brands, Payment, Customers, Mobile) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Brands, Payment has binded with Mobile, Customers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Sells, Stock, Mobile
- All the entities Mobile, Payment, Brands, Stock are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Mobile Shop Management System tables for fast query execution.