This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Golf Scoring System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Golf Scoring System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Players, Sorts, Golf, Length etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Golf Scoring System functionalities. The main entities of the Golf Scoring System are Golf, Players, Scores, Sorts, Pitch and Length.
Golf Scoring System entities and their attributes :
- Golf Entity : Attributes of Golf are golf_id, golf_name, golf_type, golf_description
- Players Entity : Attributes of Players are player_id, player_name, player_mobile, player_email, player_username, player_password, player_address
- Scores Entity : Attributes of Scores are score_id, score_golf_id, score_name, score_number, score_type, score_description
- Sorts Entity : Attributes of Sorts are sorts_id, sorts_name, sorts_type, sorts_description
- Pitch Entity : Attributes of Pitch are pitch_id, pitch_name, pitch_type, pitch_description
- Length Entity : Attributes of Length are length_id, length_name, length_type, length_description
Description of Golf Scoring System Database :
- The details of Golf is store into the Golf tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Length, Scores, Pitch, Players, Golf) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Scores, Pitch has binded with Golf, Players entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Pitch, Sorts, Length, Golf
- All the entities Golf, Pitch, Scores, Length are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Golf Scoring System tables for fast query execution.