This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Shopping Cart System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Shopping Cart System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Category, Cart, Products, Orders etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Shopping Cart System functionalities. The main entities of the Shopping Cart System are Products, Category, Customer, Cart, Payment and Orders.
Shopping Cart System entities and their attributes :
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_product_id, _category_type, category_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Cart Entity : Attributes of Cart are shopping_cart_id, shopping_cart_name, shopping_cart_type, shopping_cart_dscription
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Orders Entity : Attributes of Orders are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
Description of Shopping Cart System Database :
- The details of Products is store into the Products tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Orders, Customer, Payment, Category, Products) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Payment has binded with Products, Category entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Cart, Orders, Products
- All the entities Products, Payment, Customer, Orders are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Shopping Cart System tables for fast query execution.