This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Media Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Media Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Images, Category, Media, Uploads etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Media Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Media Management System are Media, Images, Videos, Category, Login and Uploads.
Media Management System entities and their attributes :
- Media Entity : Attributes of Media are media_id, media_name, media_type, media_description
- Images Entity : Attributes of Images are image_id, image_name, image_type, image_description
- Videos Entity : Attributes of Videos are video_id, video_name, video_type, video_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Uploads Entity : Attributes of Uploads are upload_id, upload_image_id, upload_name, upload_type, upload_description
Description of Media Management System Database :
- The details of Media is store into the Media tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Uploads, Videos, Login, Images, Media) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Videos, Login has binded with Media, Images entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Login, Category, Uploads, Media
- All the entities Media, Login, Videos, Uploads are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Media Management System tables for fast query execution.