This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Student Feeback System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Student Feeback System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Feedback, Faculty, Student, Subject etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Student Feeback System functionalities. The main entities of the Student Feeback System are Student, Feedback, Class, Faculty, Teacher and Subject.
Student Feeback System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Feedback Entity : Attributes of Feedback are feedback_id, feedback_title, feedback_type, feedback_comment, feedback_description
- Class Entity : Attributes of Class are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
- Faculty Entity : Attributes of Faculty are faculty_id, faculty_teacher_id, faculty_name, faculty_room, faculty_type, faculty_description
- Teacher Entity : Attributes of Teacher are teacher_id, teacher_college_id, teacher_name, teacher_mobile, teacher_email, teacher_username, teacher_password, teacher_address
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_course_id, subject_student_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
Description of Student Feeback System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Subject, Class, Teacher, Feedback, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Class, Teacher has binded with Student, Feedback entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Teacher, Faculty, Subject, Student
- All the entities Student, Teacher, Class, Subject are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Student Feeback System tables for fast query execution.