This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Hotel Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Hotel Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Booking, Hotel, Payments, Services etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Hotel Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Hotel Booking System are Payments, Booking, Customers, Hotel, Rooms and Services.
Hotel Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Hotel Entity : Attributes of Hotel are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
- Rooms Entity : Attributes of Rooms are room_id, room_hotel_id, room_number, room_category, room_type, room_description
- Services Entity : Attributes of Services are service_id, service_hotel_id, service_name, service_type, service_description
Description of Hotel Booking System Database :
- The details of Payments is store into the Payments tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Services, Customers, Rooms, Booking, Payments) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers, Rooms has binded with Payments, Booking entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Rooms, Hotel, Services, Payments
- All the entities Payments, Rooms, Customers, Services are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Hotel Booking System tables for fast query execution.