This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Student Evolution System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Student Evolution System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Exams, Results, Student, Merit List etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Student Evolution System functionalities. The main entities of the Student Evolution System are Student, Exams, Registrations, Results, Grade and Merit List.
Student Evolution System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Exams Entity : Attributes of Exams are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Registrations Entity : Attributes of Registrations are registration_id, registration_student_id, registration_course_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Results Entity : Attributes of Results are result_id, result_student_id, result_name, result_description
- Grade Entity : Attributes of Grade are grade_id, grade_student_id, grade_name, grade_type, grade_description
- Merit List Entity : Attributes of Merit List are merit_list_id, merit_list_student_id, merit_list_name, merit_list_type, merit_list_description
Description of Student Evolution System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Merit List, Registrations, Grade, Exams, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Registrations, Grade has binded with Student, Exams entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Grade, Results, Merit List, Student
- All the entities Student, Grade, Registrations, Merit List are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Student Evolution System tables for fast query execution.