This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Attendance Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Attendance Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employee, Holidays, Attendance, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Attendance Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Attendance Management System are Attendance, Employee, Student, Holidays, Leave and Login.
Attendance Management System entities and their attributes :
- Attendance Entity : Attributes of Attendance are attendance_id, attendance_employee_id, attendance_student_id, attendance_type, attendance_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Holidays Entity : Attributes of Holidays are holidays_id, holidays_employee_id, holidays_date, holidays_duration, holidays_description
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Attendance Management System Database :
- The details of Attendance is store into the Attendance tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Student, Leave, Employee, Attendance) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Student, Leave has binded with Attendance, Employee entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Leave, Holidays, Login, Attendance
- All the entities Attendance, Leave, Student, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Attendance Management System tables for fast query execution.