This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Poll Survey System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Poll Survey System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Users, Survey, Polls, Registration etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Poll Survey System functionalities. The main entities of the Poll Survey System are Polls, Users, Votes, Survey, Results and Registration.
Poll Survey System entities and their attributes :
- Polls Entity : Attributes of Polls are poll_id, poll_name, poll_type, poll_description
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Votes Entity : Attributes of Votes are vote_id, vote_name, vote_type, vote_description
- Survey Entity : Attributes of Survey are survey_id, survey_name, survey_type, survey_description
- Results Entity : Attributes of Results are result_id, result_student_id, result_name, result_description
- Registration Entity : Attributes of Registration are registration_id, registration_user_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
Description of Poll Survey System Database :
- The details of Polls is store into the Polls tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Registration, Votes, Results, Users, Polls) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Votes, Results has binded with Polls, Users entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Results, Survey, Registration, Polls
- All the entities Polls, Results, Votes, Registration are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Poll Survey System tables for fast query execution.