This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Order Processing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Order Processing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Bill, Product, Payment etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Order Processing System functionalities. The main entities of the Order Processing System are Product, Customer, Order, Bill, Company and Payment.
Order Processing System entities and their attributes :
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_product_id company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Order Processing System Database :
- The details of Product is store into the Product tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payment, Order, Company, Customer, Product) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Order, Company has binded with Product, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Company, Bill, Payment, Product
- All the entities Product, Company, Order, Payment are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Order Processing System tables for fast query execution.