This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Doctors Information System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Doctors Information System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Degree, schedule, Doctors, Test etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Doctors Information System functionalities. The main entities of the Doctors Information System are Doctors, Degree, Fees, schedule, Clinics and Test.
Doctors Information System entities and their attributes :
- Doctors Entity : Attributes of Doctors are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_specialist, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
- Degree Entity : Attributes of Degree are doctor_degree_id, doctor_degree_name, doctor_degree_type, doctor_degree_description
- Fees Entity : Attributes of Fees are doctor_fee_id, doctor_fee_doctor_id, doctor_fee_amount, doctor_fee_total, doctor_fee_payment, doctor_fee_type, doctor_fee_description
- schedule Entity : Attributes of schedule are doctor_schedule_id, doctor_schedule_time, doctor_schedule_type, doctor_schedule_date, doctor_schedule_description
- Clinics Entity : Attributes of Clinics are clinic_id, clinic_doctor_id, clinic_name, clinic_place, clinic_type, clinic_description, clinic_address
- Test Entity : Attributes of Test are test_id, test_patient_id, test_name, test_type, test_cost, test_report, test_description
Description of Doctors Information System Database :
- The details of Doctors is store into the Doctors tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Test, Fees, Clinics, Degree, Doctors) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Fees, Clinics has binded with Doctors, Degree entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Clinics, schedule, Test, Doctors
- All the entities Doctors, Clinics, Fees, Test are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Doctors Information System tables for fast query execution.