This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of University Certificate Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of University Certificate Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between University Certificate, Certificate Request, University, Issue Certificate etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of University Certificate Management System functionalities. The main entities of the University Certificate Management System are University, University Certificate, Certificate Type, Certificate Request, Student and Issue Certificate.
University Certificate Management System entities and their attributes :
- University Entity : Attributes of University are university_id, university_name, university_place, university_type, university_description, university_address
- University Certificate Entity : Attributes of University Certificate are certificate_id, certificate_name, certificate_type, certificate_year, certificate_description
- Certificate Type Entity : Attributes of Certificate Type are certificate_type_id, certificate_type_name, certificate_type_year, certificate_type_description
- Certificate Request Entity : Attributes of Certificate Request are request_id, request_student_id, request_name, request_type, request_description
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Issue Certificate Entity : Attributes of Issue Certificate are issue_id, issue_certificate_id, issue_student_id, issue_date, issue_renewl, issue_expiry, issue_description
Description of University Certificate Management System Database :
- The details of University is store into the University tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Issue Certificate, Certificate Type, Student, University Certificate, University) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Certificate Type, Student has binded with University, University Certificate entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Student, Certificate Request, Issue Certificate, University
- All the entities University, Student, Certificate Type, Issue Certificate are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of University Certificate Management System tables for fast query execution.