This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Quiz Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Quiz Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Participate, Academic, Quiz, Prize etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Quiz Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Quiz Management System are Quiz, Participate, Score, Academic, Winner and Prize.
Quiz Management System entities and their attributes :
- Quiz Entity : Attributes of Quiz are quiz_id, quiz_name, quiz_type, quiz_description
- Participate Entity : Attributes of Participate are participatnt_id, participatnt_name, participatnt_mobile, participatnt_email, participatnt_username, participatnt_password, participatnt_address
- Score Entity : Attributes of Score are score_id, score_name, score_total, score_type, score_description
- Academic Entity : Attributes of Academic are academic_id, academic_name, academic_type, academic_description
- Winner Entity : Attributes of Winner are winner_id, winner_name, winner_mobile, winner_email, winner_username, winner_password, winner_address
- Prize Entity : Attributes of Prize are prize_id, prize_winner_id, prize_name, prize_type, prize_description
Description of Quiz Management System Database :
- The details of Quiz is store into the Quiz tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Prize, Score, Winner, Participate, Quiz) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Score, Winner has binded with Quiz, Participate entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Winner, Academic, Prize, Quiz
- All the entities Quiz, Winner, Score, Prize are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Quiz Management System tables for fast query execution.