This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Routes, Fare, Metro, Stations etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System functionalities. The main entities of the Metro Rail Ticket Booking System are Metro, Routes, Tickets, Fare, Booking Counter and Stations.
Metro Rail Ticket Booking System entities and their attributes :
- Metro Entity : Attributes of Metro are metro_id, metro_name, metro_number, metro_seat_number, metro_ticket, metro_type, metro_description
- Routes Entity : Attributes of Routes are metro_route_id, metro_route_name, metro_route_type, metro_route_description
- Tickets Entity : Attributes of Tickets are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Fare Entity : Attributes of Fare are fare_id, fare_ticket_id, fare_title, fare_type, fare_description
- Booking Counter Entity : Attributes of Booking Counter are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Stations Entity : Attributes of Stations are station_id, station_name, station_type, station_description
Description of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System Database :
- The details of Metro is store into the Metro tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Stations, Tickets, Booking Counter, Routes, Metro) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Tickets, Booking Counter has binded with Metro, Routes entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking Counter, Fare, Stations, Metro
- All the entities Metro, Booking Counter, Tickets, Stations are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Metro Rail Ticket Booking System tables for fast query execution.