Java, JSP and MySQL Project on Help Desk Ticketing System
This project Help Desk Ticketing System has been developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. Here We can develop best java software projects on latest topics. The main objective for developing this major project Help Desk Ticketing System is an issue tracking system for issues Help Desks. This project help to provide information of trouble tickets regarding general issues such as email, viruses, network issues, etc. Help Desk team stored this information in Excel spreadsheets, but as the company has grown, managing these spreadsheets has become tedious. This application has a good appearance and is very easy to operate. We can also provide for students full java projects with source code and database. It is very simple and easy to access at Java and JSP. It is a very simple source code. It saves our time and money This project provides a lot of features to manage in very well manner. This project contains a lot of advance modules which makes the back end system very powerful. Here students can get free java projects with source code free download. Student can find all the easy java projects download.
I have attached the Screens and demo of the project below the description. Look into for more details.
Modules and Description of Helpdesk Ticketing System Project:
FAQ Module :
The main aim for developing this module is to manage the doctor appointment. This FAQ Module is an important module in this project Helpdesk Ticketing System which we have developed on Java, JSP and MySQL. Students can select easy java projects topic from given list and download. So all FAQ will be managed by admin.
Features of FAQ Module:
- Admin can manage the FAQ
- Admin can edit/delete the FAQ
- Admin can see the list of all FAQ
- User can see appointment
Ticket Module :
The main purpose for developing this module is to manage the ticket. So all ticket will be managed by admin. Here we are providing java projects with source code.
Features of ticket Module:
- Admin can manage the ticket
- Admin can edit/delete the ticket
- Admin can see the list of all ticket
- User can see ticket
Functionality performed by Admin user:
These are the functionality performed by the admin users.
- Login For Admin
- Forgot password for Admin
- Edit Profile For Admin
- Change Password For Admin
- Logout Functionality
- Dashboard for Admin User
- Manage FAQ
- Adding New FAQ
- Edit the Exiting FAQ
- View details of the FAQ
- Listing of all FAQ
- Manage Ticket
- Adding New Ticket
- Edit the Exiting Ticket
- View details of the Ticket
- Listing of all Ticket
- Manage System User
- Adding New System User
- Edit the Exiting System User
- View details of the System User
- Listing of all System User
- Reports of the project Helpdesk Ticketing System
- Report of all FAQ
- Report of all Tickets
- Report of all System Users
Functionality performed by User User:
- User Registration : Any User can register on wesbite using the registration module.
- User Login : This is the login form, from where User can login into the system
- User Add Ticket : This is User add ticket form in this project where user can add ticket.
- User My Ticket : This is User my ticket form where User will be able to see their ticket.
- User Ticket Reply : This is the User ticket reply form where User will be able see ticket reply.
- Change Password : This is the cahnge password module from where cUser change his account password.
Static Pages and other sections :
These static pages will be available in project Help Desk Ticketing System
- Home Page with good UI
- Home Page will contain an animated slider for images banner
- About us page will be available which will describe about the project
- Contact us page will be available in the project
Technology Used in the project Help Desk Ticketing System
We have developed this project using the below technology
- HTML : Page layout has been designed in HTML
- CSS : CSS has been used for all the desigining part
- JSP : All the front end logic has been written in JSP
- Java : All the bussiness logic has been written in Java
- MySQL : MySQL database has been used as database for the project
- Tomcat : Project will be run over the Tomcat server
Supported Operating System
We can configure this project on following operating system.
- Windows : This project can easily be configured on windows operating system. For running this project on Windows system, you will have to install Tomcat 7, JDK 7, MySQL 5.
- Linux : We can run this project also on all versions of Linux operating system
- Mac : We can also easily configured this project on Mac operating system.